General Products

Travel Insurance

This covers risks associated with travelling out of your country of residence on a temporary basis.


Buy Now

Motor Insurance

Covers you for damage to your car as well as to other people's vehicles and property. Plus much more!

Buy Now

Marine Insurance

Marine Cargo Insurance provides indemnity for loss or damage to imported goods being conveyed by sea or air.


Home Owners

It covers damage to a building occasioned by flood, fire and fallen trees as well as injury to visitors to the property